Kirklees Council has launched a new, free, Start Up Business Programme. Open to all businesses in the Kirklees area who have been trading for under three years and those thinking of starting a business, the Start Up Programme offers a variety of free support to help small businesses take the next step.
Businesses can benefit from:
- 121 meeting with a specialist advisor
- 30 minute online workshops, predominantly focussed around social media and online selling
- support navigating other council services such as Food Hygiene, Planning and Environmental Health
- fact sheets on how to start business, licences, tax and National Insurance
- property search support
- 8 hour mentoring for eligible businesses
We are able to work with any business under 3 years, so please refer anyone who needs support.
Email for support is email@example.com