Looking for something to keep the kids busy over the October Half Term?
– Cliffe House Club – Running 9am – 5pm – For those 8 years plus – Activities include Bushcraft, Climbing, Archery, Team building plus lots more
– Climbing wall sessions – For those who are 6+, all equipment provided and full tuition given by our instructors
– Archery – Run in our sheltered range so don’t worry about the weather, full hour session with all the equipment provided
– Fancy Dress Competition – Who has the best costume? Is it you? If so you could win a birthday party worth £200, why not join in??
– Pumpkin Picking – Come along join the fun and pick your own and carve it on the carving station
– Pumpkin Trail – An hours family fun in the grounds of Cliffe House finished off with a Halloween treat if you complete it
– Arts and Crafts in the woods – Halloween themed fun
– Food and Drink available from our kiosk every day
Most activities are pre-bookable here – https://tickets.kirklees.gov.uk/