This group was set up on Facebook in response to people asking the questions on social media about where to buy their Christmas presents this year .
Join in the conversation and help people locally find out about the presents and provisions available this year, locally.
Obviously please keep coming back to the HD8 Virtual High Street and recommend it to others that you meet elsewhere!
Ask to join the group here
Clayhouse interiors Ltd works from home to keep all costs down for clients we specialise in bespoke kitchen and bedrooms.
We run on the HD8 Network and enjoy meeting people to discuss their business and ours.
We do matching cabinetry when required. Any size if needed.
We are very supportive to all our clients as its needed in a project
Paisley Properties offers a personal and pro-active approach to house selling and renting and are passionate about property in the local areas they cover, so please contact them for a no obligation market appraisal.
They also work closely with other local business and believe strongly in supporting the local community so we can all bounce back together.
The Welcome Centre are open for donations at our Lockwood centre only Monday to Friday from 10.15 am to 1.15 pm until 24th December.
If you need help from our foodbank visit the website to find out how to get a referral www.thewelcomecentre.org
The Welcome Centre provides food, toiletries and other essentials alongside a one-to-one advocacy, guidance and support service tailored to people’s needs.
The number of people using food banks across the UK has risen from tens of thousands to millions since 2010.
There are many factors contributing to the rise of food poverty, including national welfare reforms, the rise of zero hours contracts, and struggling local economies.
Donations centre – to drop off donations for the Welcome Centre
Unit 10-11 Queens Mill Industrial Estate, Queens Mill Road, Lockwood, HD1 3RR
Open Monday to Friday 10.15am-1.15pm
Main centre address is – 15 Lord Street, Huddersfield, HD1 1QB
Nurse Rachel helps busy people overcome stress and overwhelm through gentle conversational coaching.Her aim is to help you achieve health and happiness by creating a stable understanding of life.Whether you are worried about health, struggling with key family relationships or busting a gut at work Rachels approach can help you reassess and make life work for you.Health assessments and blood testing service available.Currently offering blood tests for COVID-19 Antibodies email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Skincare range – From clean makeup brushes to the ultimate cleanse and exfoliate, a gift of ENJO Skincare is always appreciated.
- Perfect skin mit just £19 for 2, effortlessly removes even waterproof mascara
- Party Go-er £29, a make-up brush cleaner, facial exfoliator and a handy make-up bag.
- Face cleansing Flamingo £27, this allows you to exfoliate faces and sensitive areas without the need for microbeads or chemicals.
- Love Birds – Body gloves in Blush and Midnight £57, lasting 3 years you may not need to buy any shower gel again! However, you can always use this glove to help what you use go further too!
- On the go, a handy super soft, super absorbent towel and a skin care wipe. Perfect for parents with young children. I am never without one of these! They are amazing for cleaning sticky or paint covered hands, or faces at meal times. £28.
For the tech, gadget and hobby lovers.
And because the kids just love helping us clean, the Santas little helpers are £9 each – Dust or Outdoor – or buy as a pair for £16.Our Christmas magazine can help you with gift inspiration and self care ideas. Have a read here: https://issuu.com/enjointernational/docs/enjomag-2020-uk?fr=sNjgxMjEyNTI0MTM
- High tech clean – our superior lens cloth that lifts smudges and finger prints from glass or gloss surfaces, helping them sparkle and not distract from play. £15
- Winter Wizard – great for outdoor hobbies or to clean the stove glass, get this for those who love their bikes, cars, boats or gardens £37.
- Dinner Party Thank You – the best crumb cloth you will ever use, cleans up surfaces in no time, amazing for anyone who loves the kitchen, baking with kids or in the weaning stages! And the most absorbent tea towel I have ever used. £32
- Hand bag SOS – for oops and spills, this textile glove is for removing lifes little mishaps – red wine on your carpet – no bother with this. £20
About ENJO UK with Rachel DevereuxEasy Eco Cleaning. I hated cleaning, it made my hands sore, my chest hurt, the products never worked like they did on the adverts, and honestly I left it too long in between because things only get dirty again.Now cleaning is easy, I’m saving money, my glass is effortlessly streak free and its actually 6 times cleaner.And I share how I get amazing results with you.If you want to hire a kit to try, or buy your own then get in touch with Rachel at Rachel.email@example.com