Simplify your business plan, making it meaningful and effective!
A business plan is not just for accessing funding, it is an essential part.
This webinar is a taster for the 6-week course of group sessions with likeminded businesses.
Sayers Solutions will provide an overview of the 4 Part Plan.
By attending these sessions, you will most importantly be allowing yourself to work on your business than running it, allowing yourself to see the wood for the trees.
The session will be a presentation provided by Sayers Solutions alongside welcomed discussions and opportunity to ask questions – of me and other attendees – helping you to apply the principles to your own situation.
You will come away with
• a vision of where you want your business to go,
• ability to create a snapshot of where your business is now,
• hints of from a range of business and marketing models and techniques that give you a clearer and alternative perspective of your business, the products, and services you provide, your customer, your competitors and so on,
• a way of measuring your activity and successes, enabling you to make amendments to the direction of your plan and in turn your business,
• an outline and structure of a meaningful business plan.
As well as a list of tasks to implement, to make the identified changes.
This is NOT “a how to” course for your marketing communications.
The sessions for this 6-week course, will be held on Monday mornings at 10am over Zoom – starting on 1st March and ending on 5th April 2021.
Places are limited and must be booked in advance.