Weekly Nature Walks for Wellbeing.
Improve your physical and mental health with a dose of nature, mindfulness, and hygge.
For walk locations please follow our facebook – booking via message to facebook – or eventbrite.
We are Mums. Lockdown has been hard on all of us. You’re not alone.
- Are you ready to start venturing out with your little one?
- Are you looking for activities that are safe in the open air?
If you’re not, that’s ok. Do what’s best for you and your family – we’ll still be here when you’re ready.
If you are ready… let’s go! We have the perfect combination of fresh air, exercise and parent chats to get you going! There are so many benefits to getting out and enjoying the outdoors with your new baby or toddler. It encourages confidence in you and promotes learning in your baby. You don’t have to be fit, you just need to be willing!
Join us for a ‘Nature Walk’!
Short to medium-length walks on different terrains. From short walks in parks through to challenging half-day hikes for seasoned walkers. All with your baby on your back in a sling or back carrier.
Come along to one of our walks for lots of opportunities:
• Sling safety, fitting, and advice
• Option to try or hire slings
• Chance to meet other parents
• Professional and Peer-led support
• Weekly nature or topical play prompt for older children
• Gentle exercise and fresh air
• Socially distanced, but still together
• Create your own white noise
• Bring a little more hygge into your parenting
Walks include a sling/carrier, but you may bring your own if you prefer. You have the option to extend your hire for up to 4 weeks by paying a top-up fee of £5 on the day. 10 waterproof carrier covers and 10 umbrellas are available to borrow for the walk. We only cancel walks if the met office advises us to not go out.
If your baby is under 5 months – please do book an online bump to baby class at www.slinglibrary.com before attending. Walks will be gentle and paced to those in attendance.
**Please note in October Half Term we are running an online Halloween Competition – there will be no walks that week**