Cliffe House is pleased to announce its 2019 Summer Programme of Activities –
· Little Cooks Bushcraft (suitable for ages 7+) Fridays 1pm – 3pm £14.00 – Want to try making some wild garlic butter, pizza’s or bread on an open fire? Then give this a try!
· Climbing Tower – Wednesdays 10.30am – 4pm £3 for 4 climbs or £5 for unlimited– Can you get to the top of all 4 climbs?
· Cliffe House Club – Limited Spaces – £30 – An all day session running from 9am – 5pm – includes walking, canoeing, climbing, archery and bushcraft
· Adventure Playground (Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm) – Free access
· Kiosk (10am – 3pm) – Delicious homemade food available all day
· Woodland Walks (ask at the Kiosk for a pack) – Family Fun for only £5, includes outdoor play equipment to enjoy once you have completed the walk
All equipment provided and sessions run by fully qualified and enthusiastic instructors.
BOOK ONLINE AT tickets.kirklees.gov.uk
ALSO WATCH OUT FOR SPECIAL EVENTS BEING RUN THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER MONTHS
Check out our Facebook@CliffeHouse for a full list