The treatments I offer are Swedish, deep tissue, hot stones and Indian Head massage, aromatherapy, reflexology, reiki, ear candling and facials.All my treatments use products which are certified natural and organic from Weleda which can also be purchased through me.I am also registered and insured by the Federation of Holistic Therapists.
Vouchers for Sports / Deep Tissue massage – £42 per 1hr session. Expires within 3 months of date purchased.
The Flow Studio is dedicated to exploring the body’s potential of movement ease – bringing relief and physical improvement to people from across all working backgrounds and sports activities, through a combination of Pilates, manual therapy and client education. Focus is on facilitating optimal musculoskeletal balance and improved performance, as well as decreasing pain and dysfunction.
Pilates classes are held in small groups where attention to individuals can be made. The studio is a relaxed, friendly environment and all equipment is provided. As group classes are small pre-booking is essential. Please get in touch to reserve your place.
We do hope you’ll visit The Flow Studio soon
Nurse Rachel helps busy people overcome stress and overwhelm through gentle conversational coaching.Her aim is to help you achieve health and happiness by creating a stable understanding of life.Whether you are worried about health, struggling with key family relationships or busting a gut at work Rachels approach can help you reassess and make life work for you.Health assessments and blood testing service available.Currently offering blood tests for COVID-19 Antibodies email email@example.com for more information.
The Skincare range – From clean makeup brushes to the ultimate cleanse and exfoliate, a gift of ENJO Skincare is always appreciated.
- Perfect skin mit just £19 for 2, effortlessly removes even waterproof mascara
- Party Go-er £29, a make-up brush cleaner, facial exfoliator and a handy make-up bag.
- Face cleansing Flamingo £27, this allows you to exfoliate faces and sensitive areas without the need for microbeads or chemicals.
- Love Birds – Body gloves in Blush and Midnight £57, lasting 3 years you may not need to buy any shower gel again! However, you can always use this glove to help what you use go further too!
- On the go, a handy super soft, super absorbent towel and a skin care wipe. Perfect for parents with young children. I am never without one of these! They are amazing for cleaning sticky or paint covered hands, or faces at meal times. £28.
For the tech, gadget and hobby lovers.
And because the kids just love helping us clean, the Santas little helpers are £9 each – Dust or Outdoor – or buy as a pair for £16.Our Christmas magazine can help you with gift inspiration and self care ideas. Have a read here: https://issuu.com/enjointernational/docs/enjomag-2020-uk?fr=sNjgxMjEyNTI0MTM
- High tech clean – our superior lens cloth that lifts smudges and finger prints from glass or gloss surfaces, helping them sparkle and not distract from play. £15
- Winter Wizard – great for outdoor hobbies or to clean the stove glass, get this for those who love their bikes, cars, boats or gardens £37.
- Dinner Party Thank You – the best crumb cloth you will ever use, cleans up surfaces in no time, amazing for anyone who loves the kitchen, baking with kids or in the weaning stages! And the most absorbent tea towel I have ever used. £32
- Hand bag SOS – for oops and spills, this textile glove is for removing lifes little mishaps – red wine on your carpet – no bother with this. £20
About ENJO UK with Rachel DevereuxEasy Eco Cleaning. I hated cleaning, it made my hands sore, my chest hurt, the products never worked like they did on the adverts, and honestly I left it too long in between because things only get dirty again.Now cleaning is easy, I’m saving money, my glass is effortlessly streak free and its actually 6 times cleaner.And I share how I get amazing results with you.If you want to hire a kit to try, or buy your own then get in touch with Rachel at Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org