Combined Minds is a Continual Improvement and Project Consultancy service in West Yorkshire.
Chris works with logistic, warehousing, manufacturing and supply chain businesses, as well as helping SMEs that are looking to take the first steps towards a vastly improved business operation.
Through the use of proven development programmes, coaching and mentoring, plus ongoing support, Combined Minds will help you to improve business processes, efficiency and standards, in a practical and achievable way, leaving you with the tools, techniques and templates to sustain the improvements.
Combined Minds was founded in 2019 by Chris Parker after he had worked for fifteen years in operations management for a market leading Fortune 500 company. He is a trained practitioner in the project methodologies of Prince2 and Agile, and also Continual Improvement Methodologies such as Kaizen, Lean and 6 Sigma. Combine these methodologies with Chris’ wealth of operational management experience, plus your own competencies, and you have a recipe for success that can be adapted to suit any situation.
The Skincare range – From clean makeup brushes to the ultimate cleanse and exfoliate, a gift of ENJO Skincare is always appreciated.
- Perfect skin mit just £19 for 2, effortlessly removes even waterproof mascara
- Party Go-er £29, a make-up brush cleaner, facial exfoliator and a handy make-up bag.
- Face cleansing Flamingo £27, this allows you to exfoliate faces and sensitive areas without the need for microbeads or chemicals.
- Love Birds – Body gloves in Blush and Midnight £57, lasting 3 years you may not need to buy any shower gel again! However, you can always use this glove to help what you use go further too!
- On the go, a handy super soft, super absorbent towel and a skin care wipe. Perfect for parents with young children. I am never without one of these! They are amazing for cleaning sticky or paint covered hands, or faces at meal times. £28.
For the tech, gadget and hobby lovers.
And because the kids just love helping us clean, the Santas little helpers are £9 each – Dust or Outdoor – or buy as a pair for £16.Our Christmas magazine can help you with gift inspiration and self care ideas. Have a read here: https://issuu.com/enjointernational/docs/enjomag-2020-uk?fr=sNjgxMjEyNTI0MTM
- High tech clean – our superior lens cloth that lifts smudges and finger prints from glass or gloss surfaces, helping them sparkle and not distract from play. £15
- Winter Wizard – great for outdoor hobbies or to clean the stove glass, get this for those who love their bikes, cars, boats or gardens £37.
- Dinner Party Thank You – the best crumb cloth you will ever use, cleans up surfaces in no time, amazing for anyone who loves the kitchen, baking with kids or in the weaning stages! And the most absorbent tea towel I have ever used. £32
- Hand bag SOS – for oops and spills, this textile glove is for removing lifes little mishaps – red wine on your carpet – no bother with this. £20
About ENJO UK with Rachel DevereuxEasy Eco Cleaning. I hated cleaning, it made my hands sore, my chest hurt, the products never worked like they did on the adverts, and honestly I left it too long in between because things only get dirty again.Now cleaning is easy, I’m saving money, my glass is effortlessly streak free and its actually 6 times cleaner.And I share how I get amazing results with you.If you want to hire a kit to try, or buy your own then get in touch with Rachel at Rachel.email@example.com
As experts in business, we offer our members a wide range of vital business services including advice, financial expertise, support and a powerful voice in government.
Our mission is to help smaller businesses achieve their ambitions.
We are not for profit, led by a team of our members, and exist to serve the businesses of the UK.
Your local marketing manager – Helping you focus on what you are good.
Sayers Solutions works with small businesses, delivering training and coaching and potentially becoming your marketing department.
What this means for you will be different for every company.
Some just want to learn the technology to use to access their market, ie social media, email marketing and website.
However Marketing is much more than conversation. Sayers Solutions can also help you understand your market and ideal customer and help you set goals and direction for the business.
So lets have a conversation about how you want to move your business forward and be even more amazing at what you are good at.