Hi, I am Gina and I am your local consultant running sessions on a Monday morning and evening.
I’ve supported many local people in our community to feel happier and confident in themselves by losing weight and feeling part of a community that understands.
If you would like to book onto one of my sessions or would like a little more information please do get in touch with me.
“We are friendly, experienced Podiatrists, helping you to overcome your foot problems.”
Anna took over the Round House in 2008, and it has grown into a busy practice, open 6 days a week. She works alongside Nikki, who has two days in clinic as well as carrying out our home visiting service. Between us we have over 40 years experience in Podiatry. We specialise in general Podiatry treatments, with a special interest in Verruca treatments.
Keeping your feet one step ahead.
Chiropody/Podiatry Clinic situated in Kirkburton. HCPC registered Podiatrists. BSc (Hons) MChS, MCPod, PgCert.
Nurse Rachel helps busy people overcome stress and overwhelm through gentle conversational coaching.Her aim is to help you achieve health and happiness by creating a stable understanding of life.Whether you are worried about health, struggling with key family relationships or busting a gut at work Rachels approach can help you reassess and make life work for you.Health assessments and blood testing service available.Currently offering blood tests for COVID-19 Antibodies email email@example.com for more information.
The Skincare range – From clean makeup brushes to the ultimate cleanse and exfoliate, a gift of ENJO Skincare is always appreciated.
- Perfect skin mit just £19 for 2, effortlessly removes even waterproof mascara
- Party Go-er £29, a make-up brush cleaner, facial exfoliator and a handy make-up bag.
- Face cleansing Flamingo £27, this allows you to exfoliate faces and sensitive areas without the need for microbeads or chemicals.
- Love Birds – Body gloves in Blush and Midnight £57, lasting 3 years you may not need to buy any shower gel again! However, you can always use this glove to help what you use go further too!
- On the go, a handy super soft, super absorbent towel and a skin care wipe. Perfect for parents with young children. I am never without one of these! They are amazing for cleaning sticky or paint covered hands, or faces at meal times. £28.
For the tech, gadget and hobby lovers.
And because the kids just love helping us clean, the Santas little helpers are £9 each – Dust or Outdoor – or buy as a pair for £16.Our Christmas magazine can help you with gift inspiration and self care ideas. Have a read here: https://issuu.com/enjointernational/docs/enjomag-2020-uk?fr=sNjgxMjEyNTI0MTM
- High tech clean – our superior lens cloth that lifts smudges and finger prints from glass or gloss surfaces, helping them sparkle and not distract from play. £15
- Winter Wizard – great for outdoor hobbies or to clean the stove glass, get this for those who love their bikes, cars, boats or gardens £37.
- Dinner Party Thank You – the best crumb cloth you will ever use, cleans up surfaces in no time, amazing for anyone who loves the kitchen, baking with kids or in the weaning stages! And the most absorbent tea towel I have ever used. £32
- Hand bag SOS – for oops and spills, this textile glove is for removing lifes little mishaps – red wine on your carpet – no bother with this. £20
About ENJO UK with Rachel DevereuxEasy Eco Cleaning. I hated cleaning, it made my hands sore, my chest hurt, the products never worked like they did on the adverts, and honestly I left it too long in between because things only get dirty again.Now cleaning is easy, I’m saving money, my glass is effortlessly streak free and its actually 6 times cleaner.And I share how I get amazing results with you.If you want to hire a kit to try, or buy your own then get in touch with Rachel at Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
At slinglibrary we help you understand which baby carrier is right for you.We have 100’s of slings to try and hire, or can help you expertly fit your own carrier.Each week a bump-baby session runs to go through safety and comfort.Suitable for pregnancy and up to 5m.If you have been before then join us for our drop in, where you can get 15mins of trying on and fitting advice.Hire fees from £6.50, deposit £40.We’re more than just a hire service, we are a great place to meet other parents and find local support too.Find out more at https://slinglibrary.com/product/other/online-bump-to-baby-workshop
**** Due to current restrictions the group is not running at the moment ****
Baby and Toddler Group for children 0-5 years old. Friday’s 1-3pm at Clayton West Darby and Joan Club.
£1 under 1’s, £2 for over 1’s and £1 for siblings.
Range of crafts and other entertainment provided. Singing and Snacks each week for the little ones, with tea and coffee available for the adults.
Well kitted out baby area, with lots of sensory toys. As well as role play and small world toys.
Parents, Grandparents, Carers and Childminders all welcome.
No need to book, just turn up.
For more details please visit their Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/ClaytonWestToddlers/